Why should you join our team?
Our purpose is to be a force for good.
We do this by delivering hospitality. And because at the heart of all hospitality is people, when our teammates walk through the door they are more than a coworker, they are part of a big messy family made up of all kinds of people. A family who will always be here to support and empower each other through each individual’s journey within their company service and beyond. We value our teammates for their unique perspectives and experiences and we know that our diversity is what fuels our strength and innovation as individuals and as a whole.
- Angela Petro, CEO
We live by our values:
The team says:
- Fulfilled happy employees = good service
- Friendly staff
- Opportunity for growth
- Fun & creative environment
- Flexible schedule
- FREE LUNCH
- Competitive compensation
- Variety of events
- Over 20 years in business
- The brand and company are known and respected
- Opportunity for advancement
- Great downtown location
- CEO Top Caterer, last 4 years
- A fun company that is serious about food
- Eco-Friendly & Community-Driven
Fill out an APPLICATION & make that first step today.
Open positions currently include Human Resources Business Partner, Banquet Servers, and Customer Care Specialist
Human Resources Business Partner
The HR Business Partner is an energetic extrovert with experience in hiring, on-boarding, training and retention in the hospitality industry. He or she has a deep understanding of the needs of the food industry workforce and will work with department leadership to anticipate hiring needs in advance. This person has well developed interpersonal skills and a polished communication style when interacting with staff members and handling sensitive and confidential situations.
The HR Business Partner is friendly, outgoing and helpful. This person loves collaborating with company leadership to bring in candidates with the highest potential to be good teammates. This person is resourceful, employing unconventional methods to tap potential candidate pools when needed. He or she is self-motivated, quick to respond and flexible with their time and work habits.
He or she is organized, knowledgeable about labor laws, payroll, benefits, worker’s compensation and unemployment compensation. She or he is well versed in using information systems for employee data and the associated compliance requirements and has the capacity to learn and work across multiple technology platforms.
The HR Business Partner will be passionate about our hospitality group and excited about this unique opportunity to serve two brands. He or she understands the importance of our greatest resource--our staff. He or she demonstrates our core value of Grit and has a true Hospitality Heart. RESPONSIBILITIES The HR Business Partner’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead recruiting efforts for Two Caterers and Sweet Carrot
- Establish hiring models by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport
- Research, organize and attend job fairs, inter/extern-ship programs and apprenticeships
- Research comparative compensation/labor market analysis/benchmarking
- Utilize and maintain an Applicant Tracking System
- On-board new employees and conduct/manage orientation
- Capture and report to management on employment related data.
- Lead Team TC for the Greater Good and take responsibility for executing its mission
- Develop and implement programs geared to maximize retention, such as employee awards and recognitions
- Address employee complaints and discipline and lead investigations
- Manage documentation process for accidents, injuries, and incidents
- Support employee evaluation process and communicate with management to ensure timely completion by all departments
- Deliver training on Human Resources topics to managers and staff in coordination with the Training and Safety Manager
- Oversee HR processes, procedures, and HRIS systems
- Liaison with Third Party Administrators for benefit programs
- Administer employee benefit programs, including coordinating announcements, employee information sessions, assisting employees with completing enrollments in a timely manner
- Coordinate with payroll on benefit administration as needed
- Process unemployment, workers compensation claims and cobra administration items
- Ensure company compliance with PPACA, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, ERISA, and related state and federal regulations
- Ensure the company is capturing data and filing reports as required for EEOC
- Maintain physical and electronic personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements
- Seek ongoing education in matters pertaining to payroll, human resources, benefits and safety
- Assist with exit or termination process
Restaurant and Hospitality industry experience and knowledge
4-year degree in HR or related field
Staffing and recruiting experience
Superior written and verbal communication skills
Ability to develop relationships within the company as well as externally
Great organization skills to manage
Better than basic experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
General office experience
Customer Care Specialist
The Customer Care Specialist offers the highest level of customer and personal service to our client and staff in a timely fashion. They are responsible for building long lasting relationships with our clients while processing a high volume of drop off orders. The role requires the Customer Care Specialist to serve as the first point of contact for all prospective clientele and must be prepared to serve as the voice of the company. As part of the catering team, the Customer Care Specialist involved in some of the most important days of people’s lives. He or she is enthusiastic about creating the best possible customer experience.
The Customer Care Specialist is friendly, customer service driven, timely, and detailed. This person will be responsible for updating casual catering procedures, working closely with the culinary team to provide new menus, and scheduling deliveries with our operations department. He or she must be organized and a self-starter. This person will be working with a large client base; including private and corporate clients, non- profit organizations, and internal events. Having a background that includes knowledge of the hospitality industry and sales is essential.
The Customer Care Specialist must be passionate about our company. He or she will demonstrate our core values and have a true Hospitality Heart.
Serve as the first point of contact by managing incoming phone calls
Take, distribute, and log new event inquiries
Route clients to appropriate Catering team
Enter events, menus, and detail all casual orders through our Caterease software in a timely manner
Print casual event paperwork and reports
Review and finalize details for function meeting
Update changes to casual orders for each department
Collect payment and work closely with the Billing Department
Ensure all event details are correct: delivery/set up instructions, contact information, times, phone numbers, etc.
Work with existing clients to promote new business
Track sales goals or other assigned goals and report them
Work Event Manager shifts on some weekends
Superior written and verbal communication skills
High School diploma or equivalent
Better than basic experience with Microsoft Office 365
1-year general office experience
Flexible hours, must be able to work evenings & weekends
Degree or coursework in hospitality
Restaurant or catering experience
2 years administrative experience
Caterease software program knowledge